Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tank tops for bridesmaids!

As promised, here’s a couple more cute tank tops for bridesmaids! This post is coming a little earlier than I expected it to, I haven’t been very busy lately, even with the start of school coming up. Luckily I haven’t had to change my lesson plan much from last year, so I have more free time than usual this month!

There aren’t a ton of different styles of tops out there for bridesmaids, because most tops for bachelorette parties are for the bride. So here are pink and white versions of the bridesmaid tank top we wore at Sarah’s party!

Here’s the white one:

And here’s the pink one!

I think this style of tank top is super cute, so it’s just about picking what color you like best for the bridesmaids to wear! Make sure you pick something that goes well with the bride’s top and the party decorations, you wouldn’t want them to clash!

No comments:

Post a Comment