Tuesday, August 24, 2010

T-Shirt!

Geez, so last week I said I wasn’t very busy this month… I spoke too soon. That all changed all of a sudden. There’s a bit more I have to do to get ready for the school year than I thought, for me as a teacher and for my kids as students! School starts the first week of September, so this is probably going to be my last post for a while! I’ll try to keep posting during the school year, it just won’t be nearly as frequent.

So, before I vanish, here’s something I said I’d posted about that I really haven’t posted much: a t-shirt! So far it’s mostly been tank tops. I guess that’s probably because I think they’re a little cuter. But if t-shirts are more your bride-to-be’s style, here’s a cute one:

This t-shirt is pretty simple. It’s a lot like the tank tops I posted last week, just simple pink letters on a white shirt. It lets everybody know who’s the center of attention, and it’s cute too! So if you’re looking for a top for the bachelorette and tank tops aren’t your style, this one’s a good bet!

Okay, well, that’s it for now! I promise I’ll try to keep posting more cute t-shirts and tank tops during the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment