Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sarah's Party!

I think it makes the most sense for me to start out this blog talking about the tank tops I got for my sister Sarah’s bachelorette party, which was just a couple months ago. I wanted the bride, bridesmaids, and maid of honor (me) to all have shirts or tops that said who we were. I found a few cute tops for each, but most of them were different colors and styles, and I wanted us all to match, too. It took me a little while of searching, but I finally found the perfect tops.

Here’s what Sarah wore!

Here’s what I got for all the bridesmaids!

And here’s what I wore!

They’re simple, cute, and perfect if you want everyone in your bridal party to match, but still want everyone else to know who the bride is. Everybody at the bar we went to automatically knew we were there for a bachelorette party, and the bartender even gave me and Sarah free drinks to toast to her marriage! If you want your bachelorette party to be instantly recognized, I’d definitely recommend these tank tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment